MAPP’s Professional Gift Packaging Course is an extract of a 10-year-long experience of successfully running India’s premier gift packaging boutique “Magnificence”. The founder of MAPP, Ms. Shalini Beriwal has methodically crafted this course after providing premier Gift Packaging services across India through “Magnificence”.
Hence, the gift designing & wrapping techniques that she teaches in this course are well proven, effective & well-acknowledged by the market. Also, the course faculty is well trained by her. She has put stringent guidelines to scrutinize and select them.
In this gift packing training course, she has given a lot of emphasis on the practical application of theoretical learning. Also, this course focuses on imparting knowledge of sourcing the raw materials for gift designing & wrapping.
Moreover, she has also included development as well as marketing and selling of Gift Packaging business into this training course. Thus, this course helps you earn even while learning by selling the created designs.
This course helps you get exclusive gift packaging skills, and learn –
- How to best handle the gift packaging material like ribbons, fabric, paper, fillers & sprinklers
- Bunch Making
- Various accessories Making
- About understanding basic containers & products
- Gift packaging Tech Hacks
- Ideating gift packaging design & creating a mood board
- Material planning with design
- How to work on gift presentation
- Creating Design folder
- How to make good use of old stock & style it to look good
- Gourmet Gifting, Wedding/ trousseau packaging, Festive Gift Packing, Baby Shower
|Course Duration||6 Months|
|Course Price||Rs. 1,12,100 (with GST)|
Business Development Assistance
Students enrolled for this course get end-to-end business development support from MAPP for their Gift Packaging initiative. The active business development taught through this course includes –
- Basic learning of Sales & Marketing
- Understanding on setting up product/service pricing
- Support for material sourcing
- Assistance with Artisans (Karigar) Sourcing
- Learnings on Managing Showroom & Clients
- Handling Production & business operations
- Brand building through MAPP’s social media platforms
- MAPP meets for entire MAPP alumni
Benefits of the Course
- This course benefits you in various ways, like –
- Learning specific and broad-based skills
- Education on various packaging material and handicrafts
- Knowledge on handling & utilizing these gift packaging material in a best way
- You make the most of your time and efforts as the course makes sure that you don’t get caught up in trial and error
- Education on raw material sourcing
- You get a ready platform available to market your products and designs
Opportunities Available After the Completion of Course
There are a lot of opportunities await you once you complete this course. You can become –
- An Entrepreneur – Start your own gift packaging business/ boutique
- A Freelance Gift Packaging Designer – Start designing for packaging boutiques on a freelance basis
- An Employee – Get a job in packaging houses, wedding planners, sweet & chocolate suppliers
- A Packaging Supplier – Create your own packaging and supply it to other packaging houses, sweet & chocolate shops
- A Teacher as resident faculty at MAPP – We absorb our students as trainers
This course includes learning dedicated to the specific requirements for respective industries.
MAPP students have been utilizing their gift designing & wrapping skills for the event management sector, gourmet industry, export houses, etc. to name a few.
Anyone who is 18+ can do this Professional Gift Packaging Course